Wanting to give fight fans a chance to experience something that you can’t purchase online or in a store, and continuing to be a leader in fight promotions following his successful $1,000 KO, Inside The Ring, and Beer & Boxing promotions, Southern California based fight promoter Roy Englebrecht announced today his latest promotion to get fans more involved with combative sports and especially his Fight Club OC series.
Titled MANAGE A FIGHTER FOR A NIGHT, fans will have the opportunity to pretty much experience everything a fighter and their corner goes through on the night of a fight, except actually fighting, and it all kicks off at the next Fight Club OC show on June 19th in The Hangar at the OC Fair & Event Center.
Here is what you get for $500 in the MANAGE A FIGHTER FOR A NIGHT promotion:
- Four fans can participate in each MANAGE A FIGHTER promotion, so only $125 per person to participate
- Each foursome gets one bout, with two fans in the Red Corner and two fans in the Blue Corner
- Picture taken with their fighter at Official Weigh In and posted on Fight Club OC website and day of show Fight Club OC email blast
- Four Fight Club OC credentials to get them into their fighter’s locker room prior to fighter walk in
- Be part of their fighter’s walkin entourage and actually go into the ring with their fighter and be introduced to the crowd
- Have your picture taken with their fighter in ring
- Four Ringside seats to the show
- Four VIP Parking Passes
- Four VIP Mat seats so when their fighter fights they have the best seats in the house
- Four Fight Club OC T-Shirts
To take advantage of the MANAGE A FIGHTER FOR A NIGHT promotion and only six bouts will be sold at each of the four remaining Fight Club OC shows in 2014, contact Drew Englebrecht at email@example.com for all MANAGE A FIGHTER FOR A NIGHT information and order form.